There are unexpected circumstances in life where you will be able to face legal trouble. Go after legal action against another person. Some people may decide to represent themselves to save costs. While you want to avoid legal fees. The result of not hiring a lawyer can sometimes double the cost instead of saving. As well as, there is a high tendency of getting the justice you want.
Here are some reasons why you should consult a lawyer:
- Lawyers can present your case in a categorized manner
- Lawyers are subject matters
- Lawyers are professional negotiators
- Lawyers are knowledgeable in court etiquette
- Lawyers are not emotionally involved
- Law is very complex
- The other party will likely have representation
Looking for a particular lawyer may be a hard decision to make. You need to do your research and ask for recommendations from some family and friends. Tembusu Law is a popular law firm singapore that can help you in legal matters.
All about Tembusu Law
Tembusu Law is the latest Singapore law practice established to help people. Committed to serving with a higher purpose. To bring greater access to help, fairness, answers, and justice. They understand that every client has different needs with their cases. So they deliver pragmatically, cost-effective, efficient, and personalized legal solutions. That will surely work and get the job done.
Know their Expertise
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
- They handle a muli- jurisdictional and domestic disputes. At all levels of the Singapore Courts. As well as arbitrations, mediations, and tribunals ordered by regulatory bodies.
Disputes, Civil Trials, Claims, and Appeals
- they handle a wide range of commercial work. Ranging from shareholder disputes, winding-up, fraud, unjust enrichment claims. Enforcement of foreign judgments, asset tracing & recovery. They help their clients pre-empt and expect legal and reputational risks. Also, they provide dispute avoidance and resolution solutions that are cost-effective. Relevant for every client’s means and circumstances.
- Criminal Defence/ Lawyers in Singapore
- Their best criminal lawyers represent and defend individuals and corporate entities. Accused of regulatory offenses and committing general crimes. Also, complex corporate and commercial crimes in Singapore.
Investigations, Sentencing, Plea Negotiation & Criminal Trials
- They conceptualize and perform a thorough action plan. That deals with inquiries, investigations, and prosecutions. Whilst protecting business, legal and strategic interests. Their criminal lawyers are acknowledged as experts in domestic and transnational criminal law. Which includes white-collar crimes such as money laundering, corporate and financial fraud. Also tax evasion, corruption, and bribery.
Their criminal lawyers are skilled and experienced in handling the following:
- Corporate Fraud
- Criminal Breach of Trust (CBT)
- Insider Trading
- Securities Fraud & Market Manipulation
- Pyramind Selling & Multi-level Marketing
- Insurance Fraud
- Sexual Offences
- Employment-related offenses under the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act. Employment Agencies Act, and Employment Act
- Family Law/ Leading Lawyers in Singapore
- A team of dedicated family lawyers. They represent and inform individuals in managing and navigating difficult law disputes. And all stages of the divorce procedures in the family justice system in Singapore. They help clients fight and claim for their fair share. In matrimonial and Family Justice Court proceedings.